Event Protocols and Schedule
The health and safety of our members and guests are of the utmost importance to the Tallahassee QB Club. The following guidelines will be in place to ensure that we can hold our live meeting in the safest manner possible (This is subject to change as conditions change):
1. If you have a fever or respiratory symptoms, please STAY HOME. We hate for you to miss the meeting, but out of consideration for your fellow members staying home would be best.
2. All current state, local and UCC guidelines will be followed for wearing of masks. At this date, we ask that you wear your mask upon entering the building until you are seated at your table. Your mask should also be worn anytime you leave your table. For the next few meetings, to go boxes/plates will be offered for those individuals who are not comfortable removing their masks during the meetings.
3. Room capacity will be limited to members and a small number of guests. Current guidelines are 50% room occupancy capacity.
4. Tables will have a maximum capacity of 8 people to allow for physical distancing. We will also have tables available with only 6 people per table.
5. Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available. We encourage you to wash or sanitize your hands often.
6. UCC team members will wear face coverings and gloves where required for safety.
7. Fist bumps and elbow bumps are encouraged in place of handshakes.
8. Please cough or sneeze into a napkin or your elbow.